Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 6: Part Two

Day 6: Part Two



Well my master plan for getting into 24 Hour Fitness had to be altered a little bit. See, I had found this free 7 day pass and was going to use that and then sign up on like Saturday or something, well I couldn't use the pass because I had already been a member before like 5 years ago. So, I did have to sign up to use it. Well with that out of the way, it was time to swim.

The work out calls for only 200 yards worth of swimming. This is a really hard mental adjustment for me for a few reasons.
  1. 200 yards was less than what we used as a warm up for the swim team in high school.
  2. While I definitely feel like I can swim more afterwards, the program says to stick with what's assigned and not keep going to prevent injury.
So, for now until the program picks up it's distances I guess I'll have to restrain myself. But, all said and done it feels sooooooo good to be back in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment