Sunday, June 28, 2009

Uh, can we just start over?

So it's kinda funny how we start things like blogs and have this idea in our heads of how it's going to be... and then it's completely different then you thought. Well I've decided that I'm going to give it another go, start fresh, have a new beginning, or any other way you want to put it.

Things have changed since my last post. I'm not currently training for a triathalon, although it's still a goal. I decided that maybe it was a little bit too lofty of a goal to hit in the near future. I'm currently working and planning for school in the fall. I play a lot right now so that's fun. I'm going to be moving back home at the end of July. It's kind of scary, but it'll be worth it since I'll be saving a ton of money on rent. I'll miss the guys here though. It's not like I won't see them, it's just that I won't see them nearly as much. Oh well, I guess life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment