Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 5

Day 5

Well it was another partial bust. I got up and went to the temple first thing. Then I went to IHOP for an Activities Committee meeting to plan out as much of the year as possible. Then it was off to my parents house to quickly print off some choices for geocaching later that afternoon with Erica, Cambree, and Rick. That's where I ran into trouble. See the plan was to go quickly to my parents, then to the gym to get in my workout, and then home to change to go geocaching. While at my parents house their computer was being slow and my dad needed help opening some files. Since I work in IT, I usually get to help on those sorts of things. In the end I just didn't have enough time to get to the gym and be on time for caching. Caching was fun though. And later it was off to Stake Conference and then to a movie after. All in all, it was one of the best Saturdays that I've had since winter started last year. I love warn weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment