Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 4

Day 4

Well it was a little tough to get up this morning. It wasn't that I went to bed really late or anything. I just couldn't get to sleep. No matter how hard I tried I just could not do it. It took me almost an hour to fall asleep. Then I kept waking up. I woke up at 12:XX, 3:XX, and finally at 5:45. The last time was on purpose of course. So there I sat for a little bit until Erica called me to see if I was up. I told her I was so when I got off the phone with her it was time to get into action. It was around 6:10AM by then.

I got to SLCC pretty quickly(I live like 2 minutes away with good lights) and got going on the treadmill. I finished my workout and left. On the way home I bought some milk and water. Milk for cereal, and water to drink throughout the day. I felt pretty good considering I had played basketball last night and had to play pretty rough with some of them. But, it was still a really fun game. We lost by like 6 points, but they were the returning champions and if we played them again, I really think we could take them. 

Anyways, my body feels good and ready for tomorrows workout(5 miles on the bike). I just don't know when I'll fit it in. Oh well, it'll have to happen sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment